For customers logging into HBO or Max Go for the first time there are a few additional steps that will need to be followed as there is content that may require parental control.
Please be advised, HBO and Cinemax programming may contain adult content.
- Register and log onto Watch TV Everywhere.
- Click the link to either HBO Go or Max’s Go page/app.
- Register for HBO Go or Max Go using your Full Channel Watch TV Everywhere primary account. This must first be done under your primary account first as a requirement of HBO and Cinemax’s parental control system.
- Click “sign-up” on the HBO Go or MAX Go site to create an account on those sites.
- When selecting a TV provider from the list choose wTVE (not Full Channel as is typically the case with other networks).
- Complete registration and enjoy HBO Go and Max Go. (Based on subscribed services).
- Upon completion of registration it will ask you to chose parental control options.
- Register additional Full Channel Watch TV Everywhere accounts.