Procedure for Complaint Resolution

If you ever have a problem or complaint concerning our service, please call, write or visit our office at

Full Channel
57 Everett Street
Warren, RI 02885
tel. (401) 247-1250
online at

If the problem concerns the quality of signal, one of our Sales & Service Representatives (SSR) will attempt to troubleshoot and resolve the problem with you on the telephone.  If the SSR cannot resolve the quality of service issue, a service call will be initiated, whereby a technician will visit your home to resolve the problem. The technician will correct the service issue or refer it to a system technician if it is determined that the service issue is system related. After the system technician repairs the service issue, you will be contacted to verify that the service issue has been corrected.

If you are not satisfied with the resolution of the service complaint, you may call our office at (401) 247-1250 and tell the SSR that you would like to speak with the business office manager. The manager will investigate the problem and work to resolve it.

If you are not satisfied with the resolution of the service complaint after speaking with the manager, you may call or write the following regulatory agencies:

Rhode Island Division of Public Utilities and Carriers
89 Jefferson Boulevard
Warwick, RI 02888
tel. (401) 941-4500
The telephone number for the local franchise authority is also printed on your monthly statement.

Federal Communications Commission
General Cable Inquiries
445 12th Street, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20554
tel.  (888) 225-5322
online at


Revised April 8, 2017